- Australian Sogetsu Teachers Association Inc., NSW Branch
- Ikebana, the Japanese art of flower arrangement, practiced for hundreds of years, is now continued by people who love and enjoy the elegance of this style.
- Kit Kelen
- Christopher (Kit) Kelen is a poet, painter and recovering academic.
- Carol Archer
- Carol Archer is an artist who has lived in Hong Kong and Macao since 1998. Her solo and collaborative works have been exhibited in Australia, Macao, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Italy.
- Michael Hilliard Architects
- Michael Hilliard Architects is a Sydney inner city based practice established in 1998. The practice specialises in residential and commercial architecture, hospitality and interior design.
- SassArt Jeweller
- Sally Price, a classically trained jeweller with in excess of 20 years of experience servicing the retail trade, founded Sassart in 1996.
- Sandy Marker
- Sandy Marker is a Sogetsu Ikebana artist and teacher. She is also a jewellery and object designer living in Sydney Australia
- Diane Appleby
- A Sydney based jewellery designer and maker.
- Leah bullen
- Leah Bullen is an Australian artist. Her paintings investigate intersections between art history and the reproduced and photographic images.
- Kumar Pereira
- Kumar was a contestant in MasterChef Australia, series 3 where he made it to the top 12. In addition to design and cooking he also enjoys gardening and illustration.