November 27, 2012
- Jewellery + Object Design
- Jewellery + Object Design TAFE NSW Design Centre Enmore, Australia.
- Dave Loew
- Dave Loew is an international cellist who is currently in Sydney Australia
- Australian Sogetsu Teachers Association Inc., NSW Branch
- Ikebana, the Japanese art of flower arrangement, practiced for hundreds of years, is now continued by people who love and enjoy the elegance of this style.
- Kumar Pereira
- Kumar was a contestant in MasterChef Australia, series 3 where he made it to the top 12. In addition to design and cooking he also enjoys gardening and illustration.
- Allmedia Production
- Allmedia Production provides an asset management archiving service digitising all video formats, building 'menu driven' history and show reel compilations.
- Carol Archer
- Carol Archer is an artist who has lived in Hong Kong and Macao since 1998. Her solo and collaborative works have been exhibited in Australia, Macao, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Italy.
- Diane Appleby
- A Sydney based jewellery designer and maker.
- Leah bullen
- Leah Bullen is an Australian artist. Her paintings investigate intersections between art history and the reproduced and photographic images.
- Dowie Family History
- Dowie family history covering four grandparents and their lineage - DOWIE, JENKINS, HOLLOWAY and TAYLOR.
- Connectic System
- Noumea, New Caledonia
- CMYKit are specialists in developing colour profiling and printing solutions.
- Sean Booth
- Sean Booth is a contemporary metal smith that utilises a variety of materials.
- Green Beaver
- Green Beaver is an contemporary Australian blues rock band